11 February 2013

Coral Your Valentine

Coral Your Valentine




Coral is the big color this year; and I have personally always had a thing for any shade of teal, especially mint. So to me it seemed like a no brainer to make it into a wonderful date outfit for this Valentine's Day. 
Coral is still in the pink family so you can celebrate the day in color but it also tends to be a more guy friendly version of pink. Its one of the shades of pink my boyfriend doesn't mind seeing.
I picked these outfits particularly because they can work for most body types.

Outfit One: Casually Coral
  I love this outfit because of the fun flirty vibe it gives without being too overdone for a fun date to the movies or maybe even a round of put put golfing. 
  The loose top is forgiving of any extra weight still hanging around from the holidays and the dark teal color of the jeans helps create a slimming effect.

 I got the top at Francesca's (theirs has pearl buttons, making it even more perfect) $26*
 The jeans I got at Kohl's $3*
 The mint shoes came from Maurice's $39
 I own the cameo ring set in the picture  and I also have a mint and pearl bangle bracelet set which comes from Charlotte Russe 2 for $10
 Any pearl earrings will do but I do loves these from ModCloth $10


Outfit Two: Cutely Coral
  For a romantic stroll through the park or a picnic lunch what could beat something so femininely sweet. 
  The empire waist gathers in just the right way to give the appearance of curves in all the right places and none of the wrong ones.

  I found this dress at Kohl's $6*
  Mint flats can be found at Charlotte Russe for $19.50
  The jewelry remains the same throughout all the pieces because due to the stackable bangles and rings you can mix and match the best ones with your outfit.


Outfit Three: Captivatingly Coral
  Make a statement and watch his jaw drop in this gorgeous dress as you head to your romantic dinner plans.
  I love the ruching across the stomach to create that illusion of an hourglass shape and camouflage any extra tummy flab.


  This dress can be found at David's Bridal in guava for $60* 
   The gold heels are from Dillard's (They are the actual shoes pictured just a lot cheaper at Dillard's. I have them and I love them) $31.15
   
                              
                        *on sale or with coupon

No comments:

Post a Comment